In my role of Thought Leader, people use me as:
1. A usefully disinterested chairman. Now one of the Elders, I have no axe to grind, I have developed my career and built my reputation – so your ideas are safe!
2. An engaging speaker and panellist, using all my presentation expertise as a trained performer and teacher. I’m interested in all aspects of The Culture and its social and economic wealth.
3. A Great listener. Benefit from all my skills as a former diplomat to allow you to reveal things to me that might upset the apple cart elsewhere…
4. A sympathetic mediator. That critical friend who helps you untie the knots your organisation has got itself into, without hiding the discomfort these kinds of pedagogical moment can cause.
5. An agent provocateur – pre-planned interventions made in public on your behalf, that say the unsayable for you. Allows you to disagree with me but pick out the palatable nugget of truth all the same. 😉
I’m very gregarious and a serial networker, both face to face and on the web.
If you would like to set up a dialogue with me you can either comment on a particular post in the box provided on each page, or email me here.
Linkedin is probably the best place to start with truly comprehensive information on my professional profile.
You will also find me on Facebook and Twitter though I don’t update my social media profile much these days. In a few years time, when I’m less engaged in volunteering and being so outward-facing, I will be using these two to develop links with everyone and to stay in contact. So keep coming back, you never know.
Thanks for your interest. Have a good day.